SmartPhoto: Who we are and what we do
Locally owned and operated, SmartPhoto is dedicated to providing comprehensive inspection-grade Construction Photo Documentation services to help construction project professionals and stakeholders:
- Reduce the risk of claims, disputes, and other potentially damaging issues from occurring during the construction project life cycle.
- Increase operating efficiencies on and off the job site for time and money savings.
- Be better prepared to handle contingencies during the construction process for improved outcomes.
Our services are all-inclusive
- High-resolution digital construction progress, critical path, and milestone photography conducted on your construction sites to memorialize as-built conditions.
- The creation and management of comprehensive online visual records of your projects.
- Online access to our secure SmartPhoto Documentation Manager.
- Web-based training on the use and features of the SmartPhoto Documentation Manager.
- Ongoing account support during and after the completion of your construction photo documentation project(s).
Who we serve
Construction project professionals and companies with job sites located throughout Kansas and Missouri, as well as individuals and stakeholder companies nationwide who have a vested interest in one or more ongoing construction projects in Kansas and Missouri, such as:
Developers, Home Builders, General Contractors, Subcontractors, Remodelers, Project Managers, Construction Managers, Superintendents, Architects, Engineers, Designers, Building Owners, Investors, Lenders, Insurance Companies, Attorneys, and more.